From the Chairman
Immediately after the Change Over Function in March 2022 , we conducted the following programmes with the active participation of Members :
SEMINARS / WORK SHOP:
1. Date: 17th March 2022 (CPE Credit – 3 Hours ) - Workshop on Tally Audit Trial & GST E-invoicing.
Trainer : Mr. Shanmukha C.G. , General Manager Zonal, Tally Solutions , Bangalore.
2. Date : 21st March 2022 (CPE Credit 6 Hours) - S Vaidyanath Aiyar Memorial Lecture on Bank Branch Audit;
Speakers - CA. Raj Mohan R. Trichur and CA. Ravindran V., Salem.
3. Date : 26th March 2022 ( CPE Credit 2 Hours) Virtual CPE Meeting
Topic – Risk planning and documentation in Bank Audit.
Speaker – CA. Abhijith Sanzgiri
4. Date : 7th May 2022 ( CPE Credit 6 Hours ) One Day Workshop organised by Corporate Laws and Corporate Governance Committee of ICAI .
Speakers - CA. Hemal Shah, Mumbai & CA. Rengarajan , Ernakulam.
5. Date : 11th May 2022 ( CPE Credit 2 Hours) Virtual CPE Meeting
Topic - FEMA provisions and related Income Tax provisions for NRI Taxation
Speaker – CA. Sudha Bhushan, Mumbai
6. Date : 14th May 2022 ( CPE Credit 3 Hours ) Seminar on Accounting Standards for Non Corporate Entities and Overview of Changes in Accounting Standards .
Speaker - CA. Vinod Balachandran , Ernakulam
STUDY CIRCLE :
1. Date : 18th March 2022 : Topic -Bank Audit
Speaker – CA . K A Rajendran , Past Chairman.
2. Date : 26th April 2022 : Topic - Section 148 and 148A of Income tax Act.
Speaker : CA. Rajagopalakrishnan R. , Past Chairman
ORIENTATION PROGRAMME :
All our MC Members attended the Orientation Programme of SIRC held at Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad on 29 -30 April, 2022.
INFRASTRUCTURE COMMITTEE MEETING :
A preliminary Meeting with Infrastructure committee Chairman CA Dayaniwas Sharma ( Central Council Member ) was held at Hyderabad on 29th April 2022.
We discussed about our New Land and Building Project at length and he offered all help and advice for the fulfilment of the Project.
SPECIAL MENTION :
Article by CA A. Mony, Past Chariman on the Topic - LFAR Reporting and its requirements has been published in our CA Journal – April 2022.
Also, an E-Book on Bank Branch Audit has been authored by CA. A Mony, Past Chairman.
The contribution is really beneficial to all Bank Auditors.
ARS registration is introduced for this year 2022-23 too in line with previous year. A gift is also arranged for ARS members. Many of our Members have taken the benefit of the same.
Bank Audits : During April, 2022 most of our Members were busy with Bank Branch / Central Audits and successfully completed the Audit before deadlines. Also busy with 148 ITR filing etc.
During May, 2022 gradually Professional Works picking up. Some of the IT Returns and Forms are getting ready in the portal .
May I wish all Members a great year ahead with lots of professional excellence.
CA. SANTHOSH PAI G