TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Online Payment-Terms and Conditions
This online payment system is provided by ICAI KOZHIKODE BRANCH. ICAI KOZHIKODE BRANCH may update these terms from time to time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here. Please ensure you are aware of the current terms. The country of domicile for ICAI KOZHIKODE BRANCH is India.
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this facility. The Terms and Conditions contained herein shall apply to any person ("User") using the services of making Fee payments through an online payment gateway service ("Service").
All payments are subject to the following conditions:-
- All the fees quoted are in Indian Rupees. ICAI KOZHIKODE BRANCH reserves the right to change the fees at any time.
- Your payment will normally reach ICAI KOZHIKODE BRANCH account to which you are making a payment within two working days.
- ICAI KOZHIKODE BRANCH cannot accept the liability for delay in a payment or a payment not reaching to ICAI KOZHIKODE BRANCH account due to your quoting of an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. ICAI KOZHIKODE BRANCH authorities also cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the internet banking and credit/ debit card supplier for any reason
- If the internet banking and credit/debit card supplier declines payment, ICAI KOZHIKODE BRANCH is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your Bank/Credit/Debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
- In no event will ICAI KOZHIKODE BRANCH be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
Refund Policy/Cancellation Policy
- If the User leaves ICAI KOZHIKODE BRANCH website before completing his/her transaction, there shall be no entitlement to the refund of fees.
- Refunds, if applicable, at the discretion of ICAI KOZHIKODE BRANCH, will only be made to the internet banking and debit/credit card used for the original transaction within the period of 10 working days. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this Policy shall require ICAI KOZHIKODE BRANCH to refund the fees ( or part thereof) unless such fees ( or part thereof) have previously been paid.
All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted when the student, or third party make payment, enters them. Communications to and from the service provider's website are encrypted. ICAI KOZHIKODE BRANCH shall not be liable for any failure by the student or third party making payment of fees to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons, during the online payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.
ICAI KOZHIKODE BRANCH Authorities are not directly involved in the online payment but through service provider (Razorpay).Once payment is received by the service provider in cleared funds, the service provider will contact ICAI KOZHIKODE BRANCH to confirm the details of the successful payment made by the offender, or third party making payment. On receipt of this confirmation, ICAI KOZHIKODE BRANCH will confirm to the User that the payment has been received and accepted by the ICAI KOZHIKODE BRANCH. In the event that the User does not receive confirmation within 14 days of making the payment it is the responsibility of the User to check with the ICAI KOZHIKODE BRANCH that the payment has been accepted. The User shall remain responsible for the fees until such time as the confirmation as referred to above is received from the ICAI KOZHIKODE BRANCH in relation to each of these and any outstanding amounts owed to the ICAI KOZHIKODE BRANCH.
Entire content of the website has been gathered to the best of our knowledge and belief, and the institution endeavours to keep it up to date. In particular, we reserve the entire right to update and/or modify and/or remove this data anytime and without any prior notice. Please note that ICAI KOZHIKODE BRANCH holds no responsibility for incorrect or no longer correct statements, quotes or descriptions and thereby excludes liability for any losses resulting from such wrong information. Further, ICAI KOZHIKODE BRANCH has every right to bring about legal action on Users who misuse/alter/reproduce the content/ information available on the website.
ICAI KOZHIKODE BRANCH reserves the entire right to modify/amend/remove this privacy statement anytime and without any reason. Nothing contained herein creates or is intended to create a contract/agreement between ICAI KOZHIKODE BRANCH and any user visiting the ICAI KOZHIKODE BRANCH website or providing identifying information of any kind.
If you wish to stop any further sms/email alerts/contacts from our side, all you need to do is to send an emailto email@example.com. in with your mobile numbers and you will be excluded from the alert list.